Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Katie "helped"

So I am sick today.  I was sick yesterday as well.  I am not on top of my game as I usually am.  Coley left her challenge homework on the back of the couch when she went to cheer.  Me who is sick in bed didn't know this.


That is the background now for the story...........


I walked out to the living room and was sharing some interesting news with Erika and Loren.  My sister in law Erika will not be able to com over tomorrow as they have a car down.  Also we were talking about how much this cold we have all been through sucks some chupacabra butt.  (if you don't know what that is look it up it's a cyrpto animal).


Anywas I walk back around the couch to go back to my warm snuggly bed and I look down......




"GASP!!!!! oh no Coley is gonna kill you" I exclaim and take something away from Katie


"no she wont mama" Katie replies


Loren and Erika look over


"GASP!!!!" (in unison) Loren and Erika exclaim


"yes she is going to kill you Katie"  Erika states


"giggle she is going to be so pissed"  Loren says


"Katie you should not have done that, Coley is really going to kill you" I say 


"but I don't want to be buried mama" Katie says


I hand the something to Erika she puts it out of reach


"Well then you should not touch Coley's shit Katie" I say


" it wasn't shit mama"  Katie says
(she had me there)


"well you shouldn't touch Coley's stuff Katie"  I tell her


"but I don't want to be dead mama"  Katie says


"once again Katie you shouldn't touch her things" I inform her


During all of this Erika and Loren can not decide whether to laugh hysterically or be totally scared for Katie's life.


"mama, you should ground coley or spank her" Katie says very seriously


"Katie I am not going to punish Coley because you touched her stuff and messed it up" I say
"why did you do this Katies?"


in her most serious voice and with a very grave face


"mama I was helping Coley finish her homework!!!"


Coley is in Challenge and every week they have a special vocabulary word they must draw a picture of and use in a sentence.  Coley take a great deal of time on this to make sure it looks right, Katie "helped" by coloring on the picture.


It is due tomorrow at Challenge and Coley is at cheer practice until eight tonight.  She is going to freak out.  


I figure yes Katie should not have messed with Coley's things but Coley should have put it away so it is partly her fault.


Plus Katie was only trying to "help"


Ah four year olds they are amazing.


LOL 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that was both very funny and scary at the same time. I didn't know what was going to happen to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAD GIGGLED!!!!!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete