Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cake Tops

Sooooo........
Anybody who has seen me lately knows that I have been losing weight.  Now I do not weigh myself because honestly I am convinced that I am really only losing inches not actual weight because I am gaining muscle, either that or all the scales in the world lie (I am betting on both).  So to see if I am actually losing weight, I try on my skinny pants that I could wear before I had Katie.

LAST NIGHT I GOT THEM ON!!!!!!

Yay me (woot woot)

so I walk into the living room where Erika and Coley (two super supportive children as you will see as this story progresses) are playing mindcraft (very annoying game I hate it they hog the computer).  Anyways I was run into the living room and stop and say okay like of shout

"GIRLS!!! LOOK WHAT I WAS ABLE TO GET ON!!!"

I think I startled them a bit.

They both turn around and say "what?"  so in my super fast I am excited and will take twice as long too get this out then I would if I just calmed myself say.

"I got into my skinny pants (stutter lysp etc etc that is hard to type out what I sounded like, so use your imagination)"

I then inquired if it looked okay to which they both replied yes mama you look just fine.  I wasn't so sure so I walked closer to them and said are you sure.

"oh mama your right you are kind of muffin topping in that" says Coley

"Coley this is a cake top honey" giggle laugh snort I reply

I then well after I stopped laughing said.

"I just said I got them on not that I should wear them in public yet, I mean look"  then I turned around and I was like major crack city and they both were like "GASP!!!"

Now I know that these pants should not be worn out yet I will get there just not there yet, so no one worry that you are going to see my booty.

So then for the next half hour my daughters and I sat there and made fun of me because of the pants, I couldn't even take a full step in them.

However all that aside I got them on zippered and buttoned without any blood, laying on a bed or sucking in of air, so I am happy.

And the point of all this is that everyone needs to use the phrase cake top when muffin top doesn't explain the situation well enough.

1 comment:

  1. And then she sat down and Crack city became Crack Empire :D

    ReplyDelete