Monday, April 19, 2010

OMJM&C

K...so
Alright truthfully if you have not read the new Christopher Moore book "Bite Me" you would not understand why me saying K....so is funny but well if you want to understand it read it.

K....so
Loren and my mother once again have not figured out dinner.  I am sorry I am not a big cooker type of person.  I hate to cook I like to bake sometimes it is not on my top ten favorite things to do unless I am really craving something and then I bake mainly because I am a better baker then my mother.
I work full time dammit.  They are at home getting teeth pulled or playing video games they could figure out dinner.
The agreement was I would worry about it if and that is a big IF I am home on friday and Saturday Sunday through thursday all up to Mom and Loren.

Is it really too much to ask.  I don't get mad because the bathroom is a mess or the room is a mess or the dishes aren't done.  I just want to know I am going to have food that is good and home made sometimes.
I guess I will have to deal with it since I have to plan everything.

And no one better say they are taking care of Katie because she is one three year old and they are two grown adults they should be able to handle that stress.  Not that she is a stress she is a very good three year old.

LOL

K...so  I am not really upset I just thought it was funny.

In other news my mom got all upset about a Sonny and Cher thing we have is sorted now we both misunderstood each other and other people misunderstood and shouldn't have worried about it but when I was still upset I was talking to my friend Angie at work and I said
"who care about Sonny and Cher he is dead and she is made of plastic"

I told that to my mom and she laughed.

All of you should too Cher even says if the nuclear holocaust happens all that will be left is cockroaches and her.

LOL

Yeah I am in a good mood.

signing off y'all two fingers to the side.............

No comments:

Post a Comment