Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday in the Park

So yesterday we went to Seattle with Scott.  Okay one I love to spend time with Scott he is hilarious, and smart two I love to spend time with Loren he well he is Loren I don't need to justify, three I love to go to Seattle cause I like the shopping part.  Well went to pike place, yeah um disappointed there just wasn't what I wanted it is a cool place to go and be and look but it was just too crowded and I couldn't hear.  Well then we saw the Hard Rock Cafe went there.  That was cool I replaced my broken keychain so yay but when we got into the actual restaurant well their booths are made for midgets or something because I could not fit neither could Loren or Scott Coley barely fit.  We just got up and left.  We went to Jonny Rockets instead.  (and I must say Hogans in Spokane is better then Jonny Rockets).
Then we just kind of walked around Seattle.  Scott showed up the freeway park.  I didn't know there was a huge park above the freeway.  WE had to walk a lot up hill I do not enjoy that.  Scott ran up stairs once and told Loren he could tell me we had to walk up stairs.
Then it rained.  I love walking in the rain it was great.

Mostly it was great because of the company.  I don't have to be anything other then Karen or Mama with the people I was with.  That is a great gift.  Yeah Scott don't make fun of me for sounding all fluffy or whatever.

All and all it was a great day and I was glad I spent it with who I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment