Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blogging

So lately I have been lamenting the loss of my blog on myspace.  I know I am lame, but OMJM&C I used to blog well maybe not a lot but at least once or twice a month.  Then I stopped for awhile because of "issues" and by the time I wanted to write a blog again I had switched to facebook.  So yeah I still have my myspace page but I pretty much only use facebook I maybe check my myspace once every two weeks.  I realized I really missed blogging though.  And yeah Facebook doesn't really have that option.

My blog isn't deep but it can be it isn't necessarily entertaining but it can be.  Mainly I like to write stuff down with the illusion that someone is going to read it sometime.

I will try to make sure that if I abbreviate something I will put the entire phrase at the bottom of each blog so you guys know what I am talking about.  This doesn't guarantee I will tell you why I say it or where I got it from.  However if you like the phrase feel free to shoplift it and use it as your own.  I do not own the words I just picked what order they needed to come out of my mouth or in this case the order I typed them in.

For instance
OMJM&C:  Oh My Jesus Mac & Cheese

if you don't know where I got that from well I am not explaining it because it is kind of long winded to explain.

So anyways hopefully I will keep up on this from now on she I have been whining about it for awhile (mostly to myself though lately to my friend Angie at work).

By the way Thanks Angie because I wouldn't have looked up an alternative blog spot if I hadn't whined to you about it.
Your the best!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment